Location: Portland OR
Become one of the first people in the world to objectively type personality. Become a full time OPS Operator.
- We are a startup that is looking to build a team of 8-10 founders.
- Our long term goal is to type personality at scale for individuals and businesses.
- In order to do this, we need to produce 512 objective personality profiles for each of the types.
Who We Are Looking For
- Ego Death: Sees and believes that their Saviors are the cause of their life's problems.
- Humility: Eagerly wants to start at the bottom, so they can build and earn their way up.
- Entrepreneur-Minded: Driven person who accepts pressure and building over time.
- Team Player: Wants to be a part of a team so they can triangulate where their weaknesses are.
- Live & work in the Portland OR area
- Have an OR or WA driver's license
- 18 or older
- Drug free
- Good writing skills
- Google Docs / Excel
- Basic social media skills
- Basic sales experience
- Lift 50 lbs
- Able to walk 2 miles
- Not afraid of working on a roof
- Not afraid of working under a house
Operator Responsibilities (training provided)
- Home & office maintenance
- Groceries & errands
- Child care (9 year old)
- Security & well being of team
- Data entry
- Video editing
- Customer support
- Research & reports
- Building an eBay business
- Building personality profiles at scale
- Teaching and leading new recruits
- Social media and public speaking
The Operator Application Process
- You must pass the 3 month part time position before you become eligible for the full time position.
- Below are the 4 steps to becoming a full time member here:
1/4) Application Process (1-4 weeks)
- Fill out the application and if accepted, we will set up an interview with you.
- The interview process is done by email, phone, and in person.
2/4) Part Time Assistant (3 months)
- We require all potential applicants to complete 3 months as a part time assistant.
- You will be given tasks and graded on how well you perform them compared to other applicants.
3/4) Operator Tryouts (7 days)
- This is a voluntary 7 day "hell week" to weed out those who can't take the long term stress.
- Physical exhaustion, and constant pressure are used to encourage the uncommitted to quit.
4/4) Full Time Position
- If you make it through the above 3 steps, you will be offered a full time paid position.
- Full time pay starts at $4,000/mo, plus commissions (housing included if needed).
- If accepted, expect 2-6 years of full time training before you can pass the OPT-100.
- Expect training to be 99% fundamentals (physical labor, discipline, consistency, and teamwork).
- Recommended study: David Goggins, Jocko Willink, and the BUDS Class 234 Documentary.
Apply for the local part time assistant position to start
your process of becoming a full time OPS Operator.