Submit a single 40-60 minute Unlisted YouTube video answering the questions provided.
We will send you back a Google doc with our results. This service includes:
- Filled out Google doc checklist
- Your 512 personality type (or as close to it as we can get)
- One, 10-20 minute audio recording from Dave
- One, 10-20 minute audio recording from Shan
This service does not include:
- Proving your type to you is not included.
- A full and complete written personality profile is not included.
- Unlimited questions and email support is not included.
We can not "prove" your type to you. You are only paying for our opinions.
All we have is the statistical coincidence that we both typed you as the same or similar type.
"Maybe we didn't see the real you." You are welcome to disagree with our opinions and results.
Your "personality type" is just another distraction... What are you trying to get done in life?
We can help you see what your blind spots are and how others are solving them.
The best thing to do if you have further questions is to schedule a call.
As you are talking on the call, we can point out in real time how you are using your Functions.
We only take 8-12 Video Typing clients on the 1st of every month.
If you don’t make it in, consider scheduling a call with us instead.
We can not “objectively type” you over the phone, but we can help you narrow it down.
You must be a member of the class for at least 60 days to access this service.
If we have a hard time understanding you for any reason, your video will be rejected.
Rejected video submissions will be not be charged (full refund).
Current wait time: 4-6 weeks
Current price: $119
We have reached the maximum number of clients for this month. The Video Typing service reopens at 8am PT December 1, 2019.
If you didn’t make it in, consider scheduling a call with us instead.
Do not send videos longer than 60 minutes.
Do not send more than 2 videos.
As you are answering these questions below, random tangents will come to mind. We are looking mostly for those tangents. So feel free to ramble on some questions and completely skip others. Our goal here is to get to know the real you.
1) What is your average day/week like?
(Wake up time, school, work, friends, family drama, interests, etc.)
2) Tell us about one of the most stressful times in your life?
3) What are some problems you see with the world?
4) Tell us about one of the best times of your life?
5) What is the biggest challenge in your life right now?
(The point here is to get you talking about what you really care about.)
6) What would your ideal life look like 10 years from now?